Saturday, April 2, 2011

мища - Their side of a split with We Were Skeletons. мища - Not For Ears

192 klbs/2011 & 2009

We Were Skeletons Split (all мища):

1. A midwinter's nights dream
2. ...at least we got capri suns
3. I've built a few houses, but I've broken more homes
4. Mondaytuesdaywednesdaythursdayfridaysaturdaysunday

Not For Ears:

1. Landlocked
2. In tents
3. Vanilla ice cold

This Baltimore based screamo/emo violence/who fucking cares/ band is easily my most recent favorite band. Though they have released at least at least 20 songs, but only these seven were in decent enough quality for you my dear reader. What caught my eye immediately about this band was the fact that they don't have a bassist, and believe me they don't need one. These fuckers make enough noise for six bands. Have yourself a listen.




No comments:

Post a Comment